Let's take a look!
1. Sephora Collection Mixology Eyeshadow Palette ($34)- I sometimes get tired of seeing the same eyeshadow palette over and over again (ahem, Naked palette dupes) so when I saw this, it definitely piqued my interest! The Mixology Palette contains six different trios that are meant to be used together (or you can mix and match throughout the palette). I love how they've done all the work for you...it's perfect for those days when I don't want to think about what eyeshadow combo to choose. Each trio has a highlight, crease, and lid shade plus it comes with a double-ended brush. So far, it has a five star rating and the price isn't bad!
2. Sephora Collection Contour Blush Palette ($28)- Speaking of Sephora Collection, this blush palette is one of the prettiest shade ranges I've seen in a while (and I'm a sucker for blush palettes!). It has beautiful Spring-like colors in both matte and shimmer finishes. I was really impressed with their recent highlighter palette (in comes in very similar packaging) so I'm optimistic that this formula will be awesome as well!
3. Juicy Couture Majestic Woods ($130)- I don't normally blind-buy fragrances, but this one is online only and I'm so intrigued by it I just might pull the trigger (good thing Sephora has a great return policy!). Juicy Couture is looking all grown up with this beautiful bottle design and the Majestic Woods fragrance is meant to make you feel like you're in your own fairytale (they also have a rose-scented one but I'm not a fan of rose scents). It's described as an opulent, golden fragrance with warm praline and amber notes, plus majestic woods and patchouli. I love Viva la Juicy Gold Couture and this one sounds like it's along the same lines.
4. bareMinerals Invisible Bronze Powder Bronzer ($28)- For me, there's nothing like a new bronzer to kick off the Spring season! I swatched these in-store and they feel so super smooth, just like the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders. They have four different shades meant to flatter all skin tones and they're not orange at all (I have my eye on the Fair-to-Light version). So far the reviews on these say that they're not overly pigmented, which is a good thing in this case! I'm so pale, bronzer can sometimes go on too strong and look muddy, so I like that this is buildable...that way I can go slow and just warm up my skin as much as I need to.
5. Drunk Elephant nightbright Set ($28)- These two products from Drunk Elephant have been on my wishlist for a while (I know quite a few people who swear by them), but I just wasn't ready to commit to the full sizes until I tried them for myself. The T.L.C. Serum is an overnight resurfacing treatment that dissolves dead skin cells and supports collagen production. The Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil is an antioxidant-rich treatment that hydrates without feeling greasy.
6. Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Color Splash Lipstick ($21)- I've been hearing nothing but great things about these lipsticks from the beauty gurus I follow on YouTube, including Tati and Kathleen Lights who have both been raving about these. They claim to be buttery soft, full coverage in one swipe, and super hydrating. They also claim to smooth the look of lip lines, which is something I always need help with. I have my eye on the shade Beach Babe (above)...it looks like a perfect pinky-nude.
So that's my Sephora wishlist for April 2017! What new products do you have your eye on at the moment? Have you tried anything new lately? I'd love to hear about it in the comments below!