One of my favorite Instagram accounts to follow is @budgetbeautyguru...she has the scoop on all the drugstore sales and new products. The other day, she posted this photo of a ton of new drugstore releases for 2017...it's overwhelming just to look at (in a good way)!
Let's take a look at what's coming...
- Vitalist Healthy Elixir Foundation (available now at covergirl.com)
- Melting Pout Liquid Lipstick (available now at covergirl.com)- looks like a Too Faced dupe!
- Farewell Feathering Lip Liner (available now at covergirl.com)
- Total Tease Mascara (available now at covergirl.com)
- There are also new brow products on the Cover Girl website (not pictured above).
- New lipstick (gray shade pictured)
- Vivid Hot Lip Lacquer
- Master Camo Color Correcting Pen
- Super Stay Matte Ink Lip Color
- Lash Sensational Curvitude Mascara
- Curvitude Eyeliner
- Brow Drama Powder
- SuperStay 24-Hour Lip Color
- Fit Me Loose Powder
- Fit Me Bronzer (new packaging and possibly new shades)
- Master Bronze Palette
- Master Chrome Highlighter
- City Mini Eyeshadow Palette
- Fit Me Blush (new packaging and possibly new shades)
- Superstay Eraser Lip Color Remover
- Colour Riche Mono Eyeshadow (possibly matte shades or more shades?)
- New Lip Liners (clear and colored)
- Infallible Paints Metallic Eyeshadows (see them on Amazon here- not yet available)
- Infallible Pro Glow Powder (see it on Amazon- not yet available)
- Infallible Pro Glow Concealer
- Infallible Lip Paints Metallics
- Infallible Lip Paints Mattes
- Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara
- Infallible Pro Matte Liquid Lipstick
- I can't see the last item on the right...looks like maybe a brow product or liquid eyeliner?
- Brow Stylist Definer (looks like the one that's already out...possibly new shades?)
So that's it for now! I think we can expect to see the Cover Girl items in-store very soon because they're already on their website. In the past, Maybelline and L'oreal summer releases hit the stores in late May/Early June so keep your eyes peeled for them soon!
What are you most excited to try? I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!