Launching today on QVC.com is their brand new Tili Box (stands for Try It, Love it) and it's an amazing deal filled with some of their best-selling beauty products for only $22 + $3 shipping!
Valued at over $154, the Tili Box contains 3 full-sized and 5 deluxe-sized products from prestige beauty brands, including Laura Geller, IT Cosmetics, Philosophy and more. There are limited quantities available and it will likely sell out very fast, so if you're interested, don't hesitate on this one or you'll miss out!
Also, first--time QVC customers can use code FIVE4U which will take $5 off your order, making the box only $17 ($20 with shipping).
Here's what's included:
- Laura Geller Spackle SPF 30 Primer 2 oz. $32- Full Size!- This primer is one of the best on the market in my opinion. It has a creamy feel and really helps your makeup to grip and last all day...plus this one has SPF 30!
- NudeStix Lip & Cheek Pencil in Mystic- $24- Full Size!- This is my first time trying NudeStix and I'm hooked. It's so creamy and gives your lips full coverage color. It also makes it so easy to line and fill in in one step. This shade is a beautiful pinky nude that would look great on just about everyone.
- Julep Eyeliner in Black $16- Full Size!- I already have a bunch of these in my collection in several different colors because they glide on so easily with no tugging and are long-lasting on my eyes.
- bareMinerals Bare Haven Moisturizer 1 oz. - Appx $20 (full size =1.7oz for $35)- This is a really nice unscented moisturizer made for normal to dry skin. It's not greasy and sinks in right away, so makeup applies really nicely over it.
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser 2 oz.- Appx $6 (larger 8 oz. = $24)- This is my holy grail face cleanser and I've been using it for the better part of 20 years (wow, I feel old!). It's so gentle on your skin but still removes everything including mascara. Plus it doesn't leave my dry skin feeling tight...there's nothing else like it!
- Wen Cleansing Conditioner in Lavender, Pomegranate or Tea Tree 6 oz.- Appx $12 (full size= 16oz. for $32)- I haven't tried any of these three Wen formulas yet, but have been using the 613 and Sweet Almond Mint formulas over the years. I'm always amazed that a conditioner could actually leave my hair feeling clean and not weighed down at all...if you're into cleansing conditioners, this one is the best on the market.
- Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream .5 oz. - Appx $40 (full size = 1.6 oz. for $128)- I recently did a full blog post on this cream and it's become a staple in my skincare routine. It's super hydrating and leaves my skin looking and feeling so smooth and soft.
- IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream in Medium .135 oz.- Appx $4.50 value (full size = 1.08 oz. for $38)- This is another holy grail product for me...I use it almost every day and haven't found anything else like it on the market. It's gives you full coverage but feels like a moisturizer going on...no cakiness, no clinging to dry patches...it's amazing! Plus it has SPF 50 so it'll protect your skin at the same time, no extra sunscreen required!
I swatched the makeup products below so that you can see what the shades look like. The IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream in Medium is a little too dark for my skin tone (I usually wear Light) but even if it's not a match for you, it's still a good way to test the formula and see if you like the way it wears. The Julep eyeliner is a really nice rich black and the NudeStix Lip & Cheek Pencil in Mystic is a universally flattering rosy nude shade.
If you're interested in purchasing this box, run, don't walk to QVC.com and grab one now! There are limited quantities available and the box sold out quickly when it was launched in the UK a while back. Also, if this is your first time shopping at QVC, don't forget to use code FIVE4U to get $5 off.
Disclosure: PR Sample/Affiliate Links