I first discovered the brand Rituals through my Glossybox subscription last year. They included their amazing hand scrub and I was totally hooked, so imagine my delight and surprise when I found out that they were doing a Limited Edition Rituals Box!
Everything is full-sized and the box has an $84 value for $25 (if you're already a Glossybox subscriber) or $30 if you're not a subscriber. Either way, it's a great deal!
Let's take a look...
Rituals offers several different bath & body scent collections in addition to skincare and home fragrance. This collection is called The Ritual of Sakura (Japanese for Cherry Blossom) and the scent is a blend of sweet cherry blossoms and nourishing rice milk. It's very soft, feminine, and powdery and I've been using it every time I shower at night (it's a great scent to fall asleep to and my husband loves it).
This set comes with:
- Caring Shower Oil- This is a very rich and creamy shower oil that turns into a gentle foam when you add water to it.
- Softening Rice Scrub- This is an awesome, non-oily scrub that works wonders on my dull, flaky skin. It has a nice amount of grit to it and it also foams up like a shower gel, so it gets me really smooth. It would be a great scrub to use before self-tanner since it doesn't leave an oily residue on your skin.
- Magic Touch Body Cream- This is such a rich and creamy body lotion...it makes my skin feel like velvet and sinks in quickly.
- Flourishing Bed & Body Mist- I love that you can use this on your body and on your linens. I've been misting it on after I apply the Body Cream and then on my sheets before getting into bed!
- Ginkgo's Secret Caring Hand Balm- This is the only product that's not scented with the Sakura fragrance...it has a light, fresh scent that I can't quite put my finger on but the smell isn't very strong (and I like that when it comes to hand creams). It's super thick and rich, like a body butter and is perfect for putting on at night to heal your hands while you sleep.
I know it's a bit early to be thinking about this, but I think this set would make a fabulous Mother's Day gift! As I've been testing it out the past week or two I just kept thinking about how much my Mom and Mother-in-Law would enjoy this. The products are such high-quality and seem like they should be in a fancy spa. This would also be a beautiful set to have in a guest bathroom!
Grab your set now at Glossybox.com...this is limited edition and once it's gone, it's gone!