Here's what's new:
The I Love Brunch PRO Eyeshadow Palette ($44) is part of the PRO collection, so you know the formula is going to be excellent. I can't wait to get my hands on it! It includes a double-ended brush and mini eyeshadow primer and the shade names are so cute!
- Lavender (matte lavender)
- Jelly Donut (matte pale pink)
- Bloody Mary (shimmer coral)
- Mimosa (matte pastel peach)
- Eggs Benny (shimmer sage)
- Pancakes (shimmer cream)
- Blueberry Scones (matte sky blue)
- Smoothie (shimmer lilac)
- Gluten Free (shimmer white)
- Sorbet (matte dusty mauve)
- Moonlight (shimmer pastel gold)
- French Toast (shimmer grey bronze)
- Hot Sauce (matte salmon)
- Valet (matte light grey)
- Avocado Toast (matte seafoam)
- Sunday Funday (shimmer peach rose)
There are two brand new pastel Color Source Blush ($23) shades, Luma and Panorama as well as a unique new pastel green Light Source Highlighter ($23) in Limelight, which is supposed to bring life and luminosity to your face.
For Lips, there are four new Alter Ego Lipstick ($18) shades and four new Alter Ego Lip Gloss ($17) shades in beautiful Spring pastel hues.
Being a fair skinned, cool-toned gal, these shades are really speaking to me! Will you be trying anything from the Lorac I Love Brunch Collection?
Grab these now at Ulta.com (will be in stores soon).